Saturday 10 July 2010

Lonely Hearts

Those of you that know me will know I'm very passionate about horror and fashion and when these are combined it makes me want to squeal with excitement. For example when I came across "Lonely Hearts" I did just that.

Absolutley fucking beautifal.

This is from their "What is your damage?" collection, which happens to be based on one of my favourite films; Heathers (if you havent seen it, you need to).


I love the thrown together school girl clunkiness to this collection.

These are my favourite pieces from another collection titled "Brains for dinner." A collection based on zombies!

The clothes are made to not quite fit and hang awkwardly off the body. Picture a mangled, stumbling zombie with tattered, decaying and yellowing suits and dresses.
_
One of the companies strengths is styling and I really like the way they layer the clothing. In their fearlessness of being unflattering it gives the overall look a grungy don't give a fuck attitude.
Love it. Please do a menswear collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment